½ cup butter
½ cup honey
2 cups of popped popcorn
1 cup roasted crickets, chopped
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add honey and caramel. Blend well for about a minute.
- In a large bowl, toss together popped popcorn and roasted crickets.
- Pour the warm mixture into the bowl and mix well.
- Spread the dressed popcorns over a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out and leave to cool, before cutting it up into small serving-size pieces.