For more variation, make one batch with dark chocolate and another one with milk chocolate.
1 cup whole roasted crickets
1 cup high-quality chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate chips, following the instructions on the package. (Using a microwave is usually easier than doing it on the stove top.)
- Drop in a handful of crickets and gently stir them around, coating them well in chocolate.
- Scoop up the crickets with a spoon and drop them on wax paper. Give each cricket some space, don’t let them cling to each other.
- Drop a new handful of crickets into the chocolate and repeat, until all crickets have been coated and are on the wax paper.
- Store in the fridge until its time to eat them.